Thursday, December 29, 2011

Disc Bootik Chart

Disc Bootik Chart from A Clockwork Orange
"Who you getten bratty, Goggly Gogol? Johnny Zhivago? The Heaven Seventeen?"

"What you got back home, little sister, to play your fuzzy warbles on? I bet you got little save pitiful portable picnic players. Come with Uncle and hear all proper. Hear angel trumpets and devil trombones. You are invited!"


I might have mentioned in passing that A Clockwork Orange is one of my favourite films. Well the Disk Bootik scene is one of my favourite bits of the film. I've always wondered what the bands and songs are on the chart, so with the help of a pause button and slow motion I figured it out. Sadly (for me) it just makes it even more interesting. What sort of band are Bread Bros? Is Jelly Rock a dance? Is any of it any good?

The Disc Bootik chart is now available on the Doodle Dojo Store as prints, t-shirts and iPhone cases.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this great discovery. Very well played !

    ReplyDelete