Saturday, May 4, 2013

Doodle Dojo Etsy Shop

Doctor Who Villains. Available in the Doodle Dojo Etsy Store.
I've been doing a lot of actual proper sketches lately (on paper and everything!). So rather than cluttering up my house, which already contains lots of my drawings, I thought I would offer them to you. So I've opened the Doodle Dojo Etsy store. This is my opening selection, as you can see I'm in a bit of a Doctor Who mood right now. I did have a Boba Fett picture up there too but its already sold so I won't bother to show that to you guys.

All these sketches are on nice thick A5 cartridge paper and hand drawn by me with a rather nice India Ink brush marker. I will be adding more as I get time to do them and of course if people show an interest in owning them!

1 comment:

  1. If you think this just another one of those articles.
    Send an email, letting them know about your upcoming promotion - but don't give everything away. But this should in no way be used to downgrade the use of search engine marketing services by legitimate businessmen to help promote their businesses, products and services online.

    Feel free to surf to my website ... klaniny.pl

    ReplyDelete